Monday, February 14, 2011

When I was a kid, my grandpa gave our family the BEST Christmas present ever.  It was a sled that had brakes, and a steering wheel.  It was like having a non-motorized snowmobile, and we were the envy of all the sledders on the hill.  This year Rob and I found a similar sled at Costco, and I couldn't have been more excited to give it to the kids for Christmas.  Here's a small clip from their first snow day with the most awesome sled on the planet:




Maybe next time I'll take the "Ages six and up" label a bit more seriously. 

4 comments:

Deon said...

Oooh, biffed! Did I hear crying at the end of that? Poor little things :( jk. The sled does look like a ton of fun for your kids! I bet they love it!

the old guy said...

Nice find!! I know you have been looking for one like that for a long time. I saw the steering wheel - does it have brakes too?

Julie said...

CUTE kids!!! Mike did ask who Rob was.. ha ha

mom said...

Great footage Melis. I'm just sorry we don't have footage of you kids sliding from the Turlek's house down to ours...Don making you share the sled with Michelle, and what happened to the club house as a result of that forced sharing incident. :)