Thursday, September 07, 2006

Week of Fun: Part Deux

Remember that "Week of Fun" I blogged about several weeks ago? It included seeing the world's crappiest "aquarium". Well, it has been brought to my attention - by my sweet, yet at times anal husband Rob, that followers of my blog will never understand the complete bliss that came from our week of fun, due to the lack of chronological order. So, for all of those who don't understand levels of fun - unless they are chronologically documented, it was a FUN week, and our zoo trip was included.
That being said, here are a few snapshots of our FUN trip.

I learned a few things on this trip. Not only am I scared of moths, but apparently I am also scared of butterflies. After this shot - I had to leave the exhibit because I was so nervous. The "let me tell you all about butterflies" lady thought I was stupid, and literally said as I was running out the door, "They're not going to hurt you." I guess she's never been fluttered to death. I on the other hand have had several close calls.

I also have a fear of peacocks that are running around without leashes. This one thought it would be funny to eat Maddie's hotdog. I thought it would be funny to take it into a taxadermist. All of this was going through my head as I was running away - sorry the picture is blurry.

"Misty, Water-Colored Memories, of the way we were..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laughing out loud at this. Thanks for the new post! The first thing I did when I got into work today, was to check your blog.

We should have a Barbara Streisand night. Nothing like 'The Way We Were'. Wait, I take that back...that movie always irriatated me. But still a Babs night would be fun.