Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tagged


Thanks, Kat, for tagging me. I needed a reason to post this picture. So here I go...

Four Jobs I have had in my life -
1. Old Navy (first job)
2. Server (Souper Salad and Los Hermanos)
3. Sailing Instructor
4. Kopp Design Scrapbook Co.

Four Movies I could (and do) watch over and over again -
1. Bridget Jones
2. Garden State
3. ALL Lord of the Rings
4. The Holiday

Four Places I have lived -
1. Downers Grove, IL
2. Naperville, IL
3. Provo, UT
4. Orem, UT

Four television shows I watch -
1. 24
2. Heroes (even though I CONSTANTLY complain about the TERRIBLE acting)
3. Law and Order SVU
4. The Wonder Years - I've seen them all, but some local station started playing them again, and Rob and I have once again fallen in love with Kevin, Paul and Winnie

Four Places I have gone on vacation -
1. Europe (Germany, Italy, England, France)
2. Hawaii
3. Carribean (Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Mexico)
4. Orlando (Still a favorite)

Four Websites I visit daily -
1. Friends' blogs
2. Yahoo! finance
3. Popwatch.EW
4. Weather.com (I'm REALLY lame)

Four of my favorite foods -
1. Pork Enchiladas
2. Anything that involves chicken, and tortillas
3. Salads from Cafe Rio
4. Homemade Oreos

Four places I'd rather be right now -
1. The mall (or target)
2. With my family in Indiana
3. VEGAS
4. Portillos - eating Chicago dogs with Rob and my Dad

Five People I tag -
1. Stefanie Farnsworth
2. Carrie Burt
3. Mary Wilde
4. Kris Provo
5. Tara Evans

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't I send you that questionnaire to fill out, like, a year ago or something? I finally gave up and figured you hadn't done any of the things it asked about and that you had no opinions on anything. Weird.

Anonymous said...

Boy...is Ben bitter...hehe. Loved learning about my little girl. Glad to see being home is still one of your favorite places.

Melissa said...

Yeah, Ben! Have no idea what you're talking about! But my mom sure seems to think you need some anger management classes.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about taking an anger management class or two. Maybe when I've got more free time.

Team O'Connor said...

Thanks for tagging me. At first I thought it was a cruel joke because I didn't get a formal email or comment on my blog, but Stefanie assured me that it's for real and not a trick. The suppressed memories were about to erupt and that made me nervous.