This year I will...
1. Learn to sew.
2. Learn to like sewing.
3. Write in my children's journals more often.
4. Forgive, forgive, forgive.
5. Do my best to be on time to 9am church.
6. Not get mad at my hair, my husband, my children, my clothes or my mirror when I'm not on time for 9am church.
7. Appreciate, appreciate, appreciate.
8. Try to be good to the planet.
9. Order less carry-out, and cook more for my family.
10. Compliment the good and ignore the bad.
11. Find more joy in the daily grind.
12. Play my guitar more often.
13. Invite guests into my home and try to reverse recent anti-social behaviors.
14. Leave more phone messages - after all, I hate when you don't leave me one.
15. Watch my language.
16. Love, love, love.