Sunday, April 05, 2009

A few days ago Madelyn yelled, "Uh-oh, Mom, something happened!"  So I went to see what the problem was, and she showed me this:

I was a bit surprised that this is what caused her distress, and I kind of laughed (dumb idea, because she's been told on several occasions NOT to write on herself). So I quickly changed my tone and told her that she could not play with markers anymore if this sort of "accident" can't be avoided. Then she made this face:

I couldn't help but laugh again. I'm sure she's learned her lesson.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

That is the saddest face I've ever seen. Looks like somebody has already mastered the art of using cute to get out of trouble :)

Scott D said...

She wrote her name very nicely. :)

heidi said...

From a language perspective...at least she is spelling her name correctly! :)

That face is adorable!!

Angie said...

That is too funny... I definitely would have laughed too!