Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Interweb

I'm one of those people that throws everything out on the internet...not really thinking about the consequences. A few days ago I read a story online about someone lifting a picture off of a family blog. Have you READ THIS STORY?! Unbelievable. It made me wonder what kind of stuff people could (or would even want to) lift off of my site. I started doing some research on my blog statistics...and here are the pictures that have been downloaded from my blog. I kid you not. I've been downloaded six times in Germany, and eight times in the U.S. Let me know if you see these awful pictures being used against my will. Especially if it's in some sort of "loser of the month" context.

7 comments:

Tara said...

That is hilarious! But also somewhat scary. How did you find out which pics had been used? I need to do some digging.

Loving the look of your blog and your adorable children.

Angie said...

Hahah, too funny! Germany?? That's creepy.

How did you find that out? Actually, I don't know if I want to know which of my pictures are being downloaded....

Jes said...

That is crazy. I had read that story and others like those. I am now getting all paranoid. How did you find this out about your blog? Cute pictures by the way, no wonder they stole them. :)

Jodi said...

I actually really like those pictures of you - your expression is priceless! Your pictures are probably being downloaded to advertise for some "say no to piercing" campaign.

Anonymous said...

Um ehrlich zu sein habe ich die Photos gedownloaded und an jede Zeitung verkauft, die mir auch nur ein wenig Geld gab. Insbesondere Zeitschriften, die von Müttern hier in Deutschland gelesen werden wie Gala oder Freundin waren aufgrund der erzieherischen Wirkung auf Ihre Töchter nicht zu bremsen, immense Summen hierfür zu bezahlen.

(For translation please transfer some money to my account....)

Greetings Christian

Ashlee said...

Hahahahaha, that's great. Good times. Your children are gorgeous. I'm amazed at how grown up they are looking!

Sarah said...

I have the same question as above comments....How do you know what pics have been downloaded?? Please let me know so I can research it out too!