Monday, August 24, 2009

Birthday Girls



We've done it all; to include dressing like Stone Cold Steve Austin and Hollywood (or Hulk if you prefer) Hogan for a halloween party hosted by boys that we had crushes on. Bad move. Apparently, college boys don't find women in facial hair attractive. Even worse move: nobody else even bothered to dress up.

Happy 30th to Mary, and happy 28th to me. I love you, Marty. And from 1400 miles away, and seven years apart, these pictures help remind me just how much. I still claim this as my best halloween costume ever.

8 comments:

Stacey said...

Have a great Birthday. You can come dump your kids on me if you would like.

Tara said...

I am proud to say I was at that party. It was shut down at 10:30 pm by the oh so tuff Provo cops.

Happy Birthday Meliss!!!!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Melis! And thank you so much for waking me up with those oh so attractive birthday photos. I'm glad I wasn't eating cereal at my desk or I would have Cocoa Puffs all over the keyboard. Hope you have a lovely day!

the old guy said...

Those are GREAT pictures! How come I never got to see them before? Hmmmm . . . probably a good thing! I hope that you have a great birthday! Love Dad

Stacy said...

That is AWESOME! Ha, I laughed. Happy Birthday too!

Angie said...

WOW, that is pretty awesome. I definitely think you should resurrect that costume this Halloween!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Melissa!

Kendal and Alissa said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Love Love the costumes!

mom said...

I never cease to be amazed at your raw courage. First...to show up somewhere in that get up...then, to post it years after, just as most people were starting to forget about it...you're my hero! If you could give me just one vertebrae, there is a small chance I could grow a spine of my own. Whaddya say???