Friday, August 28, 2009

WARNING!

***This post may contain graphic material that is not suitable for those with weak stomachs. Simply put, my brother-in-law, Aaron, should not view this post. ***


Yesterday while eating my lunch I hear, "EEEEW! Mom - there's poop on my fingers!" I do the over-done eye roll and heavy sigh, and put down my salad. As I turn the corner to the bathroom Jude says, "Mom! What happened?! "

In horror, I ask him, "Yes, Jude, what DID happen? HOW ON EARTH DID THIS HAPPEN?" He replies, "I don't know, mom! Did you see that mess? What is that?"

"It's poop Jude! IT'S POOP ALL OVER THE BATHROOM!"

He looks around and says, "Oh dang."

I still have no explanation as to how a completely potty trained little boy manages to get poop all up his back, all over the carpet, all over the shirt he had already taken off, all over the toilet, and yet still manages to keep his undies clean. There seems to be a "magic bullet" phenomenon going on at our house.

7 comments:

Snarr mama said...

I have to admit that's kinda funny. But not very funny for you!

Kendal and Alissa said...

Parenthood is definitely not for the easily disgusted!

Greg said...

So your saying there may be a second poooper? Your bathroom is kindof small for that theory don't ya think? It's not like you wouldn't notice a second pooper in the tub. I think they would leave a trail...

Babcock Family said...

Thanks for the laugh!!

mom said...

All I can say is that pay backs are heck! This is what you get for taking off your diaper and finger painting your crib and the surrounding wall with the contents! Man...this is a good day! This smile might last a week.

Stefanie Raynes said...

um..Danielle and I laughed until we peed.

jwilson said...

Been there, done that! We have had quite a few similar experiences with Colby.

Sorry that you had to go through it, too!!!! I have to admit that it is funnier when you hear about it happening to someone else. :)