Tuesday, March 14, 2006

What A Mighty Good Man


Before I met Rob I had never even picked up a paintbrush. He has taught me so much about fixing things myself. I'm not sure where he picked up all these skills - but he can do ANYTHING: drywall, paint, roofing, coolers, sprinklers, gardening, plumbing, electric, and does it all with a smile. He has been a miracle worker since we bought our house. There's no way we could have paid to have all the work done on our home. Thanks Robby, I love you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed by Rob's many talents and especially impressed that you're doing decorating TOGETHER. Dad and I tried that. We decided that we could be decorating partners OR marriage partners. Oh the stories I could tell...
Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

you mean like about the time you were painting Melissa's room and stepped on the roller pan and flipped it over dumping all of the paint onto the carpet?

Anonymous said...

Let's not air our dirty decorating stories on the kids blogspot! You keep this up and I'm telling everyone what happened to our sidewalk powerwasher superdude!!