Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy day after your Birthday


Yesterday was Rob's birthday, and I didn't get a chance to blog about him - so here we go. He spent his 27th birthday at work, and came home to a wife that didn't have any gifts (I have to stay in with Jude for, pretty much, the entire winter). He'll get his gift (Nintendo Wii) as soon as we can get our hands on one. Thank you to Rob's mom who came over and let Rob, Maddie and me go to dinner. Rob ate two pounds of crab - which apparently is enough to make him a happy birthday boy. We then came home, watched some TV, and went to bed.
All I can say is that I'm glad I have a husband who still loves me after such a sad birthday. Rob - you truly are my very best friend, and the most perfect father to our kids. I love you so much. And to prove my love - I'll post this picture of what you, Maddie and Jude look like in the morning. Happy Belated Birthday!!!

No comments: