Saturday, March 03, 2007

My Little Bag Lady


Maddie is obesssed with finding junk, putting it in her stroller and pushing it around. She also has a new favorite question, "I'm alright?" She thinks it applies to anything and everything that gets "hurt" - aka, falls out of the stroller. If I don't answer her immediately, she'll hunt me down, and repeat, "I'm alright?" Until I tell her that, yes - she's alright.

This particular morning - she felt it necessary to tote around two bottles, two batteries, a nursing pad, Mylicon drops, the battery cover for Jude's swing, a sippy cup and a linking block. My house is NEVER clean. And yes - that IS my purse around her neck. Again, I ask that you forgive the hair - I don't even attempt to run a brush through it until after her nap.

3 comments:

Team O'Connor said...

I want to be you.

Team O'Connor said...

Not in a scary way, but you are probably the coolest person I know...and your kids are the cutest kids I know, so naturally who wouldn't want to be you.

Derek and Kristine said...

Maddie honey, I feel your pain. Morning hair is the worst! I wake up and scare Derek with it. I recommend Aveda's control paste. It's fab. I won't leave home without it. It's great for those "piecey" looks- if that's what you're going for...