Thursday, September 06, 2007

I have about a gazillion things I wanted to post today, but I'm going to bypass all of those, and just get to this...seeing as how it's the most important. My friend Stef did this celebrity look alike thing on her blog, so I decided to give it a whirl. I scanned my picture, and just as we ALL figured, Drew Barrymore popped up (to be honest, sometimes the resemblance even freaks me out.) But does anything else about my "celebrity-look-alikes" seem odd? Is there something my parents aren't telling me?
http://www.myheritage.com

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey, you didn't tell me you had some Asian heritage. You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

is the mailman Asian?

Anonymous said...

OK SO I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH LIONEL BARRYMORE NOW DROP IT!

Stefanie Raynes said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...thats all I have to say.

The Wilsons said...

wow, that's a little freaky. it's crazy that you look so much like all of them. we have it on our blog with Jules and it's not so close with her but that's ok.

Deanne said...

Ok, I did this same celebrity look-a-like thing, and I refuse to post it on my blog. Everyone else's has these beautiful people on it, and my closest match was a 65 year old bald man that I've never heard of. So, you've discovered that you're a different race, and apparently I'm manly.

Team O'Connor said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is part Asian. I had a drunk woman once ask me on my mission if I were Japanese. At the time I just thought she was completely inibriated but now I see the wisdom in her curiosity.

Anonymous said...

rfeMelissa
I'm so embarrassed that you had to find out about your Asian African Heritage this way. I meant to have that talk with you privately...but things just got away from me.
Please forgive me
Mom

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT!!!!

I can't believe your dad finally fessed up to that affair with Lionel Barrymore! He always swore it wasn't true!!