Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lies

I'd like to take a quick second to thank all of you that sent emails, cards, and flowers after Stefanie's blog post yesterday. As many of you know, she announced that I had been replaced by a new friend, Lindsay Lohan. This being because Stefanie and Lindsay "apparently" exchanged glances at the gym yesterday. I guess that if I'm going to be replaced by anyone, Lindsay Lohan is fair competition (although I'm sure she doesn't have my wit and/or sparkling personality - she's got me in number of celebrity friends).
So, to prove herself, Stefanie and I decided to go to the gym at 6:30 this morning to meet up with this new "BFF" of Stef's. Not only was there no Lindsay Lohan - there was no Stefanie either. Lies, I tell you - ALL LIES! There were a few "Lindsay possibilities" but when I got closer I realized that they were really just sixty year old women that loved plastic surgery...ick! Anyway, I'm sure Stefanie will come crawling back this afternoon, so don't worry about me my dear friends - I will survive. I mean, I still have Mary and Tara - but Stef only has imaginary Hollywood types that live in her fantasies. Oh yeah, and Stefanie - I'm having a party tonight at 9:00 on the 9th hole at the Thanksgiving Point Golf Course. I'll see ya there, chump.

3 comments:

Stefanie Raynes said...

Listen...I was tired! I don't get mad at you for your friendship with Kathy Griffen, even though she IS a funny red-head, such as myself. Talk about the competition!

Ashlee said...

Excuses, Stef...all I hear are empty excuses.

Syke! said...

Don't worry Melissa. Just announce that I'm your new best friend and Stef will get all kinds of jealous. You should see her and Jon fight over me -- just embarrassing....