Friday, October 26, 2007

A Deeper Understanding

My sister-in-law, Jodi, just posted the results of an internet quiz on her site. And me, being the internet Junky that I am, hit up the site and took a few cheesy quizes of my own. The results of this one are right on. Maybe not the "blah blah blah" of "who I REALLY am," but more the people I am like. I can't tell you how often I hear, "You remind me of someone...do you know who Ghandi is?" And this may even explain the deep connection that I've always felt with "Spock, from Star Trek." Thank you, internet quiz, for answering so many questions.
You Are 1: The Reformer

You're a responsible person - with a clear sense of right and wrong.
High standards are important to you, and you do everything to meet them.

You are your own worst critic, feeling ashamed if you're not perfect.
You have uncompromising integrity, and people expect you to be fair.

At Your Best: You are hopeful, honest, and inspiring. You bring out the best in humanity.

At Your Worst: You are intolerant, judgmental, and picky.

Your Fixation: Resentment

Your Primary Fear: Being corrupt.

Your Primary Desire: To be good.

Other Number 1's: Al Gore, Martha Stewart, Gandhi, Celene Dion, and Spock from Star Trek.

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Okay, so I do the quiz on your blog and it gets me pretty much dead on! I was a number 7 (always been my favorite number) It says I am outgoing and playful - looking for the happy side of life, I am enthusiastic and love to try new things..etc..etc..So maybe I should have taken this quiz first!

Jodi said...

I forgot to add...the "reformer" sounds just like you! I think you are all of those things (the good things) and more!

Stefanie Raynes said...

What? Martha Stewart? You ARE good at cooking and decorating, but insider trading doesn't really remind me of your Ghandi nature.

Something Wilde said...

All these things showed up in your aura all those years ago. You are a very spiritual person.

Anonymous said...

Ok...now I understand why you hated those side burns so much. It made your pointed ears even more noticable. But what gives??? You just can't go praddling on about what you are without sharing the quiz with me so I know what I am!

Anonymous said...

NEVERMIND!!!!!! I saw the link...I'm a peacemaker. Number 9

Scott D said...

I am a number 9 also.