Sunday, October 14, 2007

Quarantined



Our poor little girl has been stricken with the nastiest of nasty viruses, Conjunctivitis - and lucky for us - she got it in both eyes. Eeeeeew. I used to get it all the time as a kid, and I remember that it's the pits. Sorry that the picture is so gross - but it's what I've been looking at all week. (Oh yeah, she's eating M&Ms - not bleeding from the mouth!)


On a happier, and much more aesthetically pleasing note, Jude is cute as all get out. He sprouted some teeth last month, and looks just plain goofy. Now he can't grin in public without getting a few laughs from strangers. Crazy teeth and a snort - this kid has got it all.




7 comments:

Jodi said...

Poor Maddie! And poor you! I hate it when my kids are sick - it totally messes things up! And~you are right about Jude...too cute!

The Wilsons said...

So is this thing contagious? I hope Jude doesn't get all sick too. I love his teeth!

kathryn said...

um, so ben and i and the kiddies were thinking about going on a sunday drive and dropping by your place. the drive didn't end up happening, and BOY AM I GLAD. maddie looks awesome. call me when she's all better so we can hang out- at a pumpkin patch maybe?
p.s. i hope she's all better before the family pics!

Melissa said...

Maddie is looking a MILLION times better today. The really gross thing about this picture is that if you click on it - you can see her neon green eye boogers. AND this was the cleanest her eyes had been all day!

Derek and Kristine said...

I would need an xray to confirm it, but I'm gonna go ahead and rule out "crazy teeth" as Jude's diagnosis. Upon oral evaluation, I believe he's got teeth completely within normal limits!!! [You critical mommy, you!!]

Something Wilde said...

You know...a little breastmilk will clear that conjunctivitis right up...see if you can squeeze some of that out!

Anonymous said...

How cute...even poor sad Maddie is adorable. Nice try with the M&M's We all know you gave her a black eye before you hit her in the mouth!! I can't believe how big Jude is. Make Greg show me the picutes he took while he was there. You guys will be home before I get to see them.