Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Baby!

Rob turned 28 today, and to honor the birthday of my favorite person in the world - we've had a week of celebrating. I'd love to post some of the awesome pictures from last night, but alas - computer drama stops me from doing so. I'll see what I can pull off in the near future, but for now - know that it's Rob's birthday today, and that I LOVE him more than anything. I decided to do one of those, "age progression photos" to show you all what Rob will look like in forty years.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Boy, he ages beautifully! Happy birthday big guy - we should go to dinner sometime to celebrate.(have we already mentioned that?!?) Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

oh dear! Poor robbie. I hope you still love him when he looks like THAT! haha. ;) jk

Team O'Connor said...

Is that real? I'm afraid to comment because maybe it's a picture of Rob's dad holding your daughter. It's too risky. I refuse to comment.