Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Party

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Maddie turned three. And in true Madelyn fashion, we celebrated at her FAVORITE place on earth, "Mack-E-Cheese." As you can clearly see in the following pictures, we had a VERY hard time getting her to look at the camera. She was sick that day, but mananged to have a pretty good time anyway. Thanks for coming everyone!












This last pic is just a shot of Maddie and Jude before church. I thought they looked adorable (especially Maddie in her new dress from Aunt Stef)!

7 comments:

Angie said...

They are just adorable... I love the last picture!

Oh, and Happy Birthday to Maddie!

Stefanie Raynes said...

I am SO glad the dress fit!! Maddie looks cute in it.

We should really get a handle on Jude and Alice making out...

Sarah said...

Still laughing about your comment...

That was a good laugh, although remember how Dan was so ticked?! It was all in good fun, and that biff of yours still tops the list!

I would have to say our drives up to heber in your jeep listening to our favorite tunes anticipating the next laugh with "the boys."

Sarah said...

the "campouts" were pretty great two!

Sarah said...

too.

Ashlee said...

Looks like a blast!! I'm glad Maddie had fun, even though she was under the weather. Jude is so grown up!!! ADORABLE!

That cake is so dang cute...

Happy 3rd sweet Maddie!!

andrea garber said...

I have heard about that place...where is it. I have heard it's pretty good and that kids love it!
P.S. You seriously have the cutest family EVER!