Wednesday, May 24, 2006

For Rob


Yesterday was our three year anniversary, and although we didn't do anything very exciting - it was a great day. I've been thinking about how lucky I am to have someone in my life who loves, supports, and appreciates me. He is the funniest dad, and has the most amazing relationship with Madelyn - she cried yesterday when he left for work. She adores him and so do I. Thank you Rob for making my life so blissful. Every day with you is a blessing - you're my best friend and my hero. Happy three years, babe - I love you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THREE years...r ya kiddin me. Where the heck did that go? All that nostalgia aside, I'm really glad that you two found each other. Melissa's brothers love Rob so much that they've threatened to keep HIM if for some reason the marriage fails. HEHE. Love you both LOTS.
Mom