Wednesday, May 17, 2006

She Speaks

Maddie has learned her first word - besides Mama and Dada. Every morning we get up and wave "bye-bye" to Rob when he leaves for work. She's been practicing the B sound for quite some time, and as Rob was leaving yesterday she blurted out, "Buh Bye Dada." Now, putting together a somewhat sentence was quite the accomplishment - SO I THOUGHT. But apparently - while I was picking up my niece Sydney yesterday, my other niece Abby, taught her an even better word. And although I have yet to hear Maddie say it, I'm sure it's accurate. I mean, what better a third word that Gardener? So there you have it folks: Mama, Dada, Buh-Bye, and Gardener.

2 comments:

Scott D said...

That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

I think there's a good chance that you misunderstood her...I'm sure she was sayin grama.
Love
Grama