Thursday, August 16, 2007

I know, I know, I KNOW! It's been almost three weeks. It all started with the transmission going out on the Jeep, and Rob and I being stuck with one car. Most people would assume that I would then be spending a lot of time trapped at home, but instead I chose to keep the car, and cart Rob's fanny to and from work, lunch, school, etc. It was a long two weeks. YES, I DID say two weeks. Let's now discuss how great it is to have my car again. Oh wait - I don't have my car, it's BACK IN THE SHOP! Somehow in all the "fixing" another problem arose. Drama, drama, drama. Anyway, seeing as how I don't know how long I'll be out of comission this time - I give you, "Wilson Family Overload" to tide you over. Enjoy.



Untitled from makopp47 and Vimeo.
Madelyn has started a new obsession with numbers and letters. She knows all of her letters and can count to twenty. And when I say count to twenty, I mean get up to fourteen, and then say "unteen, nnnteen, unteen, nnteen.." until I stop her with twenty. My favorite part is that she says, "one, two, free, four, figh, sick, segen," and then eight, nine and ten, are said with a southern accent and high pitched. I have NO idea where that came from. Whenever we're in the car she points out all the letters on signs and stores. I guess if she's got an obsession, this is a good one.



Untitled from makopp47 and Vimeo
Jude is hilarious. He is not a Momma's boy, or a Daddy's boy - he's a Maddie's boy. He thinks she is by far the funniest person that walks this earth. He crawls everywhere, and is starting to pull himself up onto things. He sure has one heck of a laugh.

I'll wrap up "Wilson Family Overload" with some pictures from this evening's photo shoot(and a few random - not yet posted pictures). Please forgive me, and know that I'll get back on the ball soon.







7 comments:

Ashlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlee said...

Pick your jaw up off the floor, I'm posting a comment...

For two reasons really:

1. That pic of Maddie in the cupboard - classic.

2. That pic of you and Maddie? Can you say SOOOO FREAKING HOT!?!?!? Because you should.

That's all I have to say. Oh, that and - lunch next week????

And also - WELCOME BACK!!! I've missed you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

first off, I quite enjoyed reading about pierced ears for three weeks. Second, your kids are so dang cute! Judes laugh makes me laugh out loud at the computer! (how embarassing, I was at work)

Something Wilde said...

Cute pictures! How is it that you have an empty kitchen cupboard?

Elder Richey said...

Our car's transmission is currently being replaced. Blah. I feel your pain.

The pictures are really cute. That's amazing that Maddie can already count to 20 and knows all her letters. What is your secret?

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd known about the Jeep. My car's available if you want to use it while yours is in the shop. Scott and I should be commuting to work together anyway.

Jodi said...

Maddie is a smart little cookie...I do love that phonics toy! Jude's laugh is the best!