Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Party

Here are some of the top picks from Rob's company party last night. As always, great times were had. Seeing as how no one at our table won anything - I will present my own awards.


Derrick and Ashlee, get the hottest cousin couple award (left)
Matt and Kathy, the cutest expecting couple award (right)


Brandon and Zach (left) Brandon gets the "most ditched by his date" award while Zach gets the "best job using someone from Xango to get a free dinner from the company he just quit" award.
Nate and Stef (right) get the "cutest butter loving couple" award.
I think Rob and I get the "most failed couple photos" award. Thanks, honey, and Zach.


Here's a picture of the party. It really is HUGE. Last night they gave away a car, four HD flatscreens, two laptops, an IMac, and lots and lots of cash.

And last, but obviously not least, is the traditional (three years running) picture of Ashlee, Stefanie and yours truly.

4 comments:

Stefanie Raynes said...

Good awards...Nate and I DO love our butter! What is up with that last picture? I think I look like a tall American Gladiator next to you and Ash.

Ashlee said...

Hahahahaahahahahaha...that's all I'm saying...that and I concur on the awards...

Anonymous said...

You all look soooo healthy.... it must be that amazing juice!

Unknown said...

Best part about the photo is that Rob is leaning towards ME! HAhaha awesome photos.

-zach