Wednesday, March 05, 2008

We are Hilarious

These are the lovely ladies that help keep me sane. We had our dinner and a movie last night...which reminds me, DON'T see "The Other Boleyn Girl." That is unless you are a man hating masochist(aka anyone who enjoys Lifetime Original Movies). We all felt like we had been shot in the stomach when the whole thing was FINALLY over. Anyway, back to girls night. Here are a few top pics from the evening. I hope I chose the pictures that do my friends all the justice they deserve, although I know I'll be getting grief no matter which pictures I put up.

Stefanie and Ashlee having a "genuinely funny" moment.


Kat and I. We really are that funny.

Kat has a shrunken head, but we try not to stare - and usually treat her like an equal.

The other man that Kat secretly came to see. Careful, Ben, he was quite a looker. So much so that Kat couldn't stop taking pictures of him.

Thanks, ladies! I had a great time!

5 comments:

Stefanie Raynes said...

oh dear...those pics of me are hideous, but I really was "genuine". That night was the BEST! Why are we so awesome?

kathryn said...

i LOVE that first picture of Stef and Ash. they look like they're in the middle of the chorus of some rousing bar song. fun times. i think most people at the restaurant probably thought we were drunk.

as for my secret crush, who can blame me? look how sexy he is when scooping (Canadian-invented) Fry Sauce on his french fry... it's making me hot.

Derek and Kristine said...

True story: I had a dream last night that I was in Utah and ran into you, Melissa, and your friend Kat who was indeed a pin-head! (no offense, it's only a dream!) I woke up and thought "what the heck"!? Besides, it must have been a dream cause I ran into you at a walmart!

Sarah said...

looks like you guys had a great night on the town...i can hear your laugh right now....I kinda remeber you making some sort of hissing sound, correct me if I'm wrong:)
We really need to get together!

Melissa said...

Kris, we try really hard to not use the phrase "pin-head" around Kat. She's worked really hard on getting her self esteem up, and words like that just hurt her in her heart-of-hearts. I should also add that she has just recently accepted a job as a greeter at Walmart. They say if she's lucky, she might make cashier within the year.

And, Sarah - it's not so much a "hissing" sound. My husband says it's more like Ernie's (from Sesame Street) laugh.