Thursday, October 23, 2008


As I have mentioned before, I try to some degree to be green. I also try very hard to use toxin free products in my home and in my personal care products. So, when Rob showed me this website - I knew I would be out of commission for quite some time. I can't stop looking up products to see how bad they are. I just discovered that Maddie's make up, which she applies a MILLION times a day (aka Bonnie Bell Lip-Smackers)is pretty bad for her. Guess I'll casually drop that one in the trash. Also - Johnson's Baby Lotion? AWFUL. That smell that we all love is most toxic ingredient in the product itself. It has a ranking of 8 on a scale of one 1-10. Point being - if you're interested in checking out what you're using on yourself - go to THIS website. Very informative...very addicting.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I think I would rather not know. I figure it was all used on us along with lead paint and I figure we are all pretty normal aren't we? All except the huge cancer epidemic that's going on huh?

Melissa said...

Cancer? Oh come on now, Stacey - we both know that Wilsons don't get CANCER!

Jodi said...

I am NOT going to visit that website - I will become obsessed!