Thursday, July 05, 2012

And I haven't even missed it...

I really should blog again, huh?  Truth is - it's the last thing on my mind, and when I do remember old buddy-blog, I have no idea what to write about.  How on EARTH did I do this for an entire year?

Send me some ideas - will ya?

Let's end this post with the many faces of Ella Bell.  This kid can't do anything without giggling - then hiccuping.
Show me your happy face

Show me your mean face

Show me your angry face

Show me your serial killer silly face

Show me your tired face

Show me your surprised face

Show me your scary face

I'm going to guess that acting is probably not in her future.  I'm also going to guess that professional hairdressing isn't in mine. 

BDEM:  OH MY HEAVENS!  Best surprise ever when some of my greatest friends (who live in Florida) showed up at my door.  I think I honestly squealed when Ben and Kat pulled up.  I wanted to cry when they drove away.  I have missed them  terribly this summer.  Thanks for the visit - love and miss you guys!  



1 comment:

Lisa and Doug said...

Welcome back....I've missed you.