Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Another Doctor's Visit

I took Madelyn in for her two month appointment on Monday. She's really only seven weeks, but we're switching insurance - so we had to get it done. The poor little thing had to have five shots. The doctor asked me to stand above her, so when she felt the pain - she thought I was enflicting it. Does that seem odd? Either way, when they did start giving her the shots she let out the saddest little cry and looked at me like, "what did I do?" For those of you who know Madelyn, she's not the "sad little cry" type. She is a screamer and at times a hisser. I felt terrible but it had to be done.
I'm sure this is old news - but Madelyn has once again gained some weight. She's now 11 lbs 4 oz, and 24 inches long. That puts her in the 90th percentile for weight and 95th for height. She's a big one. We're blessing her in church on Sunday, and it looks like her dress might be too small. At the rate she's going, she'll be four feet tall and fifty pounds by Sunday. Maybe she can borrow a dress from my sister Sarah!

No comments: