Wednesday, August 03, 2005

This little piggy had roast beef....

I promise I won't add daily - but I took Madelyn back to the doctor today. We think she's getting better and hope that she continues to improve. She's grown another inch - she's now 22.5 which puts her in the 90th percentile with height. Here's the kicker - she gained another 1lb 3 oz in ONE week. She literally jumped from 38th percentile to 86th percentile. My doctor weighed her twice because he was sure that was impossible. Needless to say, he suggested putting her on a baby diet. I'll let everyone know how that goes....wish me and my little porker luck!
Also, my mom mentioned that she tried to add a comment, but she had to "become a blogger member." I have changed my settings so anyone can post comments - we look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: