Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Three Weeks - A few moments of peace




As many of you have heard, Maddie has been sick for the past couple of weeks - nothing serious, just a sick stomach. I guess we haven't taken very many pictures because she spends most of her time crying. So, I thought I'd snap a few while she was asleep. As of Sunday, she seeems to be getting better, and becoming the happy child she once was. I love these pictures because they show how she keeps her feet while sleeping.
At her two week appointment (which really took place at three weeks) Maddie had was 8lbs 1 oz - a full pound heavier than when she was born. I think the entire pound has gone into her chin. What once were four little chin rolls has turned into one big double chin. She was also 21.5 inches (She was 19.5 when first measured).
So she's already starting to grow. It's amazing how fast it happens! Every day we love her more and more. She is such a blessing!

No comments: