Sunday, September 18, 2005

Oh the changes...



I cannot believe how big Madelyn is getting. Rob and I can't figure out what happened to our little baby. She's already trying to get out of everything - her swing, bouncer, and even off of the changing table. She just digs her heels in, and starts walking her body up. She is such a strong baby. Not to mention the fact that she's already wearing 3-6 month clothing. Having Madelyn is more like having a toddler than a baby.
We moved her into her own room this weekend, and I was scared to death. I woke up every hour to check on her. I felt so powerless - but that feeling was gone by the second night. I had forgotten what it was like to have my own room!
Here are some pictures that we took tonight - and also one of her when she was one day old. It's amazing how much different she is!

No comments: