Thursday, September 15, 2005

One Long Week

Sorry I haven't posted anything new lately, Maddie has a cold. I think she's getting better, but she was miserable for several days, which in turn keeps me pretty busy. She's been running a fever, and completely stuffed up. We took her to the doctor and he said things looked pretty nasty. Luckily, there isn't any fluid in her ears.
Speaking of doctors, I should add a quick note... I truly think we have the greatest doctor ever. He found out that we were paying for her appointment out of pocket (our new insurance doesn't kick in for 50 days, and our temp insurance is mostly for major medical) so he offered to see her for free. This is the same doctor that gave me his cell phone number just in case we had any more stomach problems with Maddie. Last week when I called his office to ask the nurse a question - he called me back personally. It truly is a blessing to have a doctor that is so willing to help.
Anyway, I'm sorry that I haven't posted any pictures - but they would all be crying shots. I'll get more up as soon as she's happy again.

No comments: