Saturday, July 28, 2007

Nada Nada Limonada

I remember that during my two weeks of seventh grade Spanish, my teacher had a poster on the wall that said, "¿Que Pasa, Calabaza? Nada Nada Limonada." I'll let you Babel Fish Translation that yourself. Call it homework, if you will...

Anywho, I guess that's pretty much been our lives lately - yard work, and our anual Pioneer Day Firework Fiesta. This year's extravaganza was another success, except for the taddle-tale neighbor that called the fuzz on us. Luckily we had taken all of our fireworks inside about three minutes before they drove by.

I don't have a whole lot to blab about, so I'll just share this interesting article that I found online. It made me think about my own cat, Kitty (whom my parents have had since I was eight). He has been run over, shot, had two holes in his stomach, and has been in more than his fair share of fights. At this point we're pretty sure he's immortal. However, do you think that there is a girbil or hamster that can do the same thing for him? I mean, he's over eighteen years old, and we're all pretty curious as to when he'll go to Kitty Heaven. Maybe if we can get one of these amazing animals - the family can all fly in for his final days. Or maybe Leezard (my brother's bearded Dragon) will know. Afterall, he seems to be pretty tight with the cats around my house.

No comments: