Friday, April 11, 2008



Aunt Jessica gave Madelyn a 30 piece Ariel puzzle for Christmas, and by New Year's Day Madelyn could put it together with her eyes closed. Yesterday we bought her a 48 piece puzzle, and she can ALMOST finish that one too. The child seems to be a puzzle genius...which she must get from the Wilson side of the family. I DESPISE puzzles. During one very long Christmas vacation at my parent's house (aka - was in college, unmarried, and missing my boyfriend) I decided to do my first, and only, puzzle. I worked on it for four hours, then tried to go to bed. I spent all night dreaming of a spinning puzzle that I couldn't put together, woke up dizzy, and then threw up. So, yes, puzzles literally make me ill. But, hey - if Maddie loves them, then good for her. She'll be smarter than me by the time she's six. Oh - and I do get her out of her pajamas every once in a while.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I always knew she was a genius!