Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Jessica & Gram

We've entered the time of year that my family celebrates a LOT of birthdays - and today is my sister in law, Jessica's, birthday...I should mention that it's a BIG one - she's 30!

I'm fairly sure that Jessica has accomplished more in her thirty years than I will in my entire lifetime. She is hands down the most creative person that I know, which is ONLY outdone by what a hard worker she is. THIS GIRL CAN DO ANYTHING.

I LOVE Jessica's fashion sense. She always looks put together without going overboard, and looks better in orange than any person on the planet. She even looks hot in a mustache - how many people can claim that??!

Happy 30th, Jess! I love you tons!

Now, I generally keep birthday reminders to my immediate family and thier spouses (if I branched out any more this would LITERALLY be a birthday blog) but I can't write about Jessica's birthday and not also wish my ADORABLE grandmother a happy birthday as well.

Can you believe this lovely lady is 94 today? I love you gram!

No comments: