Sunday, September 21, 2008

Unloading

Let's be honest, shall we? My mind is not in the blogging mentality - AT ALL. So, in order to make up for my blogging laziness as of late, I will unload a bunch of pictures off my camera - and try to pass it off as a decent post. Let's ALL pretend it 1. is interesting, and 2. makes sense.

Now, for some reason - I have a lot of pictures of my kids eating. I would love to take the I'm-seven-and-a-half-months-pregnant-and-all-I-do-is-eat blame for it, but they were actually taken by Rob.




Jodi - doesn't Jude look like Coleman in that top picture??!

Now, here's where I can take the "all I do is eat" blame. Here I am at 32 weeks. Rob took about ten pictures, and I looked awful in all of them. I guess you can only blame the camera SO many times. I have surpassed my goal of only gaining 10pounds - and am now at 14. I think about eight have gone to my big belly, and the other six have gone to my face!

4 comments:

Linz said...

Who cares how much you gained, you are still so beautiful!

Jodi said...

Yes - he looks a lot like my boy! Thye have the same cute round face! And don't worry about how much you gain - I have you beat by a long shot - I gained well (I mean WELL) over 50 pounds with Brad - it came off eventually!
P.S. - I did think the post was interesting!

Lizza said...

I can't believe you've I agree, you still look beautiful. You'll have to trust us because it's really hard to feel the least bit attractive this late in the game. At least it was for me.

andrea garber said...

oh my gosh you are a pregnancy goddess! I cannot believe how amazing you look! Only fourteen pounds??? I gained 65 pounds with Blake...yeah that's right. I have pretty much every woman beat. That's a lot of weight. I think that is amazing that you have only gained that much! You'll have to teach me your secret here in a little while!