Monday, November 12, 2007

All Apologies

While talking to my friend Kat today, she mentioned that she once again had internet service. My response was, "well then update your blog dork!" To which she replied, "I've updated since you have." This totally threw me for a loop, because as far as I knew - she hadn't posted since September - along with half of the other blogs that I follow. For some reason for the past month and a half, one half of all the blogs I follow had not been displaying new posts. I was baffled by the fact that almost all of my friends had given up blogging at the exact same time. Today I learned that my computer was just being dumb. So to all of you that thought I was no longer following - I apologize. I will do my best to catch up over the next few days. Here is a list of where my computer was stuck with my friends (just so they understand).
Kat - Darling Cash - September 30
Mary - Even Superman Sleeps - September 14
Kris - Backstreet Boy - Septeber 30
Stefanie - Top 10 Reasons to see Barry Manilow Live in Vegas - September 25
Kim - Why I Love my Husband - Sept 25

3 comments:

Derek and Kristine said...

I was wondering where you've been with your witty comments... Clark's all grown up now, flew the coop and is studying political science at Harvard.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes browsers don't do such a good job of automatically checking for new versions of the sites you look at. When in doubt, hit refresh.

Stefanie Raynes said...

wow! you have missed some of my greatest work yet...