Sunday, November 04, 2007

Friendly Little Visit

As I mentioned in the pumpkin carving post - my brother, Greg, and his wife, Mandy, came out to visit us two weeks ago. We had a WONDERFUL time with them here. Greg used to live here, so he had a fairly long list of "musts" on his restaurant list - so I think I only cooked once in the week they were here. Here are a few pictures from MY point of view, but I must also direct you to Greg and Mandy's blog. They are photographers by profession - and documented the trip in a much more aesthetically pleasing fashion. Some highlights of the trip included Gardener Village, Cafe Rio (three times), the worst-rip-off-ever pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, playing in the leaves, Mandy's caramel apple, Greg's salsa, Maddie's mall freak-out, Mandy's hair cut and lots and lots of Nintendo Wii. Enjoy!









2 comments:

The Wilsons said...

Your pictures are great but wow, I looked at their blog and they are amazing. Why do they have to live so far away. Maybe they would have success at taking a picture of Jules smiling

Something Wilde said...

Cute pictures! You have to figure out how Mandy puts two pictures side by side on her blog. I have been trying (half-heartedly) to figure this out for some time.