Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Great Outdoors

I'm terribly behind, but my camera has been giving me grief - so I'll catch up when I get back from my SURPRISE TRIP TO VEGAS that Rob planned for our five year anniversary!! I am beyond excited...our first, post-children, vacation. I will, however, post a few pictures of what I've been enjoying most this spring.

Rob and I have spent the past few summers slaving over our backyard, and it seems as though this summer we finally get to sit back and enjoy all of our hard work. Here's our new and improved backyard.



9 comments:

Something Wilde said...

Can I hire you out to work on my backyard this summer? It looks beautiful. Sit on the yellow slide and drink lemonade.

Jodi said...

Your hard work paid off - it looks great! So...when are we having a BBQ in your backyard? We'll bring the steaks!
Also...enjoy the Vegas trip - my kids are so excited to have your kids come play!

Anonymous said...

The back yard looks really good - you guys did a great job fixing it up. Kind of reminds me of the back yard in Darien . . .
By the way - nice selection of tunes! But isn't that allman bros song titled something else?

Sarah said...

Backyard fit for parties!! Your hard work has paid off for sure, very cool. Have fun in Vegas!!

Melissa said...

Well, thanks - everyone. And Dad - I should mention, this mix was SPECIFICALLY for your enjoyment. I've been waiting for you to say something about it!

Linz said...

Looks fantastic!

The UnMighty said...

With a back yard like that I can't believe you guys feel like you need to leave town to go on vacation.

Tanya Quinn said...

You commented on my music choices. Thanks. Funny story about how I fell in love with "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing" and Leo. Tom and I would make out to your mix tape you made him one Christmas. Now any time I hear any song that was on that tape... well, it was a good tape.

Lizza said...

Haven't talked to you forever. Yes, we're expecting our second and looks like you're expecting your third! Congrats, have fun in Vegas. Hope the weather is nice.