Friday, May 30, 2008

VOTE!

Okay, dear friends...

If you haven't already noticed, I recently put a poll on the left side of my page. Rob and I have an appointment this afternoon to check the gender of this baby - so lets get some votes on there, and MAYBE I'll share the results!

Oh, and for you guessers of Vegas Gelato - no one even came close. I think Sarah had the closest guess, but went over - so she's out anyway. Rob and I paid a whopping $27 for two servings of gelato. I was SO mad, that I told Rob, "I can't even enjoy this." To which shook his fist and said, "You'd better enjoy it." They caught us with the free taste, and didn't advertise prices. Livid.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Okay...I voted boy and evidently I am in the minorty! I guess it really doesn't matter what I think - WHAT IS IT?!?

Angie said...

Okay, so you had the appt... Boy or girl????? :) Congrats either way!

The UnMighty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.