Monday, May 05, 2008

Yeah....it's been a while. Let me just excuse my absence by saying I've had company for two weeks, while Rob was in Italy with the camera. He had an amazing trip to Venice, while I had an amazing stay with family. Seeing as how I don't have any new pictures to put up, I'll just let Greg and Mandy show off the trip in their fancy-photo way.

Thanks Greg, Mandy and Mom for the good times. I'm pretty sure I'll never eat out again. That is, until the next time you're all here to visit.

5 comments:

Linz said...

Wow, they take really good pictures!

Jodi said...

Those pictures are fantastic - looks like everyone had a fantastic time! I love the word fantastic!

Sarah said...

hey meliss!
Guess who i ran into at the gym today??
Jake Jones. Random I know.
When can we do lunch...i was hoping sometime this year:)

andrea garber said...

hey! So Brock Sabey came into my work to see me the other day and we were talking about getting everyone together for a bbq or something. Would you be interested in coming with your family? I think it would be way fun!

Stacey said...

I love their photography. I need to take some lessons from them. I'm glad you could have some fun while Rob was away.