1. I have told Madelyn about five times that makeup in not an every day thing. She got some for her birthday, which I am thrilled about, but now she wants to reapply every hour of every day. How much blue eyeshadow does a six year old need?
4. I made a list of dinners that I really want to try making this summer. One of these days I'm going to get to the grocery store and buy all the ingredients. It has made me much more excited about cooking. Here are a few of the meals I'm stoked about: salmon burgers, avocado egg salad, chicken pesto french bread sammies, hawaiian pineapple chicken, sweet potato fries, and baked zucchini with mozzarella.
|Salmon Burgers....I'll keep you posted|
6. I have spent the afternoon secretly sneaking Maddie's Bubble Tape bubble gum. I am immediately taken back to summer days in the early 90s. My mom used to let my 5th grade boyfriend and I bike to the local 7-11, so we could spend our allowance on candy. Bubble Tape was one of my favorite things to buy.
7. I haven't had a Coke Slurpee all summer. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
8. I am now ending this post so I can think of ways to convince my husband to get Red Mango tonight. You've never heard of Red Mango?! Get out from under your rock and go get some. Be ready to hate it the first time (since you were actually looking for ice cream) and then have no idea why you have to have it again. Then move as far away from a Red Mango as humanly possible so you don't spend all day, every day thinking about it.
|My favorite thing|