Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Christmas Countdown

As I've mentioned in the past, I am surrounded by talented women!  My sister in law, Jessica, made us one of these super-cute count down to Christmas posters.  The kids look forward to coloring it every single night.  And thus far, it has gotten me out of making the traditional red and green chain that hangs in our kitchen!





For more cute things by Jessica {or her talented staff} click HERE




BDEM:  We just returned from Rob's company Christmas party.  We had a really tasty dinner, got a few presents, and met a bunch of new people.  I loved how excited everyone was to have "found" Rob.  They just kept telling me how lucky they were to have him.  I've been saying the same thing for years! 

1 comment:

Mary said...

Eeekk! I LOVE that countdown poster! Although...I've done the red and green paper chain and it works wonders! This year we're doing a book advent.