Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Favorite Children's Christmas Books

I still have a few of these, but by golly, I wish I had them all.  I loved these books as a kid, especially around Christmas time.  {Christmastime?  Christmas time?  I know it can be one word but I just don't know when.  Any smarty-pants peeps out there?}









Fill me in on any I might be missing!

BDEM:  A surprise visit from one of my very favorite people!  My friend, Kat, is in town from Florida - and popped in with her three kids.  We spent the afternoon chatting as I baked cookies and chasing seven kids around the house.  I miss having her here, so it really was the perfect Christmas surprise.  Even better than the backpack puke.  Yes, it's true Kat....I like you better than puke.  

2 comments:

kathryn said...

I'm so glad I rate higher than puke! It was so good to see you, too- and don't worry, you haven't seen the last of me yet!!!

mom said...

So glad you still have Santa's Beard Is Soft And White. I went online and tried to find a copy of Icklel Bickel Robin and there was only one for $79!!! Wish I still had that book. I loved it!