Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm No Fashionista...

I never have been.  Like I've mentioned in the past - Rob tells me what to wear.  Now, that being said - I keep seeing these blanket sweaters all over the place.

Is anyone I know wearing them?  What do we think?





BDEM:  It's going to happen, right after I finish this post.  I'm going to convince my husband to rub my shoulders.  He's pretty good like that.  I'll let you know tomorrow if it was a successful BDEM, or this day was BDEM-less.  (I suppose I should have a back-up plan.  If he laughs, then throws things at me, the delicious curry soup I had at Noodles will have to take its place. So yummy!)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Well I am no fashionista either but I think those sweaters make tiny models look 50 lbs heavier so I don't want to know what it would do to the rest of us. And the patterns? That's a whole other story...

Lisa and Doug said...

My daughter in law looks FAB in hers.