Sunday, December 18, 2011

Snowflake Wreath


My kids are obsessed with paper snowflakes, and I just found this cute idea as a way to display them all, without having to tape each individual snowflake to the wall.  It might even be cute to laminate this so it can be preserved as one of those, "when you were a kid" decorations.

As UNcrafty as I am, I may just have to make one of these over Christmas Break with the kids.  They would be in heaven!

BDEM:  My cute friend, Stacy (the one I always call Jamie) and I made dinner for a lady at our church who just had a baby a couple of days ago.  It's one of my favorite things to do, because it makes me feel like I'm giving back to those wonderful, WONDERFUL people that have brought me dinner after I've had four kids.  Anyway, on top of getting to see a tiny little newborn baby, Stacy also made enough bread and salad to share with my family!  Pure deliciousness.  Seriously, what is it about food that is prepared FOR you that tastes so much better?!  Thanks, Jamie!  

PS - Does anyone else feel like they've gained 50 lbs this Christmas season?! I have literally BEGRUDGINGLY eaten sweets because I feel like it's the "Christmas" thing to do. In that sense, and that sense alone, I am ready for New Years.  On January 1st, I have vowed to give up baking again.  Rob is actually as excited as I am about it.  We are sick of groaning about how much we hate ourselves for eating every single thing in our house.  

Resolutions....they are coming!  

1 comment:

mom said...

Since I STILL don't have my tree up yet, it doesn't seem like Christmas yet, so I haven't been overcome with the I have to bake all things Christmas. I think I'm going to wait till Christmas Eve!