Monday, April 09, 2012

Melissa Moment: What Was She Thinking?

While looking through some old photos that I had been tagged in on facebook I ran across this little gem of me circa 1999.

 Seriously - um, what the heck is up with my makeup?  I look like a nine year old who got busted while playing in Mommy's makeup.  Talk about clown face!  I also can't ignore my brother Greg in this picture - I'm glad he's doing his best to detract from the fact that I look like this:



Oddly enough, this picture was taken just moments before.  What could have gone SO WRONG in those few moments?!

BDEM:  Maddie's lie.  It was a DOOZIE, and watching her try to get out of it was hilarious.  See, she woke up this morning with a bloody nose - so I sent her to the bathroom to get some tissue.  Hours later while in her room, Rob and I notice that she has smeared blood all over the rails on her bunk bed.  I'm talking everywhere.  When Rob questioned her as to why she didn't just get up immediately to wipe her nose she says, "Oh, that's because I remember you telling me a long time ago that if I ever had a bloody nose in bed I should just wipe it on the bed."

I have GOT to teach that girl that if she's going to lie - they had better at least be believable!


Water:  70 oz!  I finally did it!!

No comments: