Monday, April 23, 2012

So Close...

As luck would have it,  Jude left the glue open and on the kitchen table within Claire's reach.  She just happened to find it - and pour it all over the couch.  Coincidentally my beast of a cell phone was also on the couch.  The combination was disastrous.  



I was filled with hope as I showed Rob how glue had gotten into every single crack - and was oozing out of the headphone jack.  I was SURE that there was no way this phone could survive.  And as tempted as I've been to purposefully destroy this phone on my own, I am riddled with guilt when I think back on the not one, not two, not three, not four but FIVE cell phones I have sent through the washing machine.  So with Claire and Jude being the main culprits, I couldn't have been more excited about the possible end of my hate-hate relationship with my droid.

No luck.  As karma would have it, the phone I hate the most is built to last.

Bummer.

BDEM:  IT WAS GORGEOUS TODAY!  So warm that the kids even ran around in swim suits and played on the trampoline with water.

Water:  60 oz

1 comment:

Deon said...

FIVE? Five times through the washing machine? You've done a very, very good thing today--you have made me feel so much better about the iPod (that may or may not be plural {but it is}) which I have ruined via of the washing machine, other sources of water, etc. Bless you, Melissa, for giving of yourself so unselfishly to make me feel a little bit better about myself this day :D