Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dads Day

Rob in his Father's Day crown and medal 
I knew today was going to be busy - but here I am, at 10:30pm to leave one small note on my blog before bed.

I have so many wonderful father-figures in my life, and I would feel extremely ungrateful if I didn't take this post to thank the men that are closest to me.  Without the love and examples of these men, I would not (nor would my children) be the same.

So to my husband, my father, my father-in-law,  my brothers (who may already be, or may someday be dads) my grandpas, my husband's grandpas and my step father - Happy Father's Day.  Your influence extends further than you know.  Thank you for loving me and my family.  Thank you for raising a son that tells me and my children that we are his biggest blessing.  Thank you for your generosity, your kindness, your undying support and your love.

I'd also like to thank my Heavenly Father for all of the things he blesses me with...including all the men in my life.

Happy Father's Day!  I love and appreciate you all.

1 comment:

the old guy said...

That's so nice . . .