Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Spring?

I was just about to hit the hay when my husband reminded me that I hadn't blogged yet today.  I'm glad to have so many cheerleaders along the way.  My sister-in-law, Jessica, (the one who challenged me to do this to begin with) says she checks my blogs frequently during the day to see if I've posted more than once.  As much as I love her, I'd just like to publicly tell her she can stop.  It's not going to happen!
Here are some pictures Rob took of our yard in bloom.  It finally happened mid June.  It's still not quite warm enough to bust out the kiddie pool (thank goodness - it sprung a leak and was thrown away last fall) but we're definitely enjoying the warmer weather.

  
I'm not quite sure what this tree is, but it's Rob's favorite.  He starts getting excited for it to bloom in about March.  He had quite the wait this year.


These are from our Mock Orange shrub. We have these little beauties alternating with our Lilac bushes and they smell heavenly.  One of these days we'll do some work on the front yard - but for now, these spring flowers are making summer lovely.

No comments: