Monday, June 13, 2011

Tinker-Boy

As I've mentioned in the past, Jude is creative.  I'd almost say to a fault.  If there's a toy he wants, but doesn't have he'll just make it out of paper - and it's usually a fairly decent replica.  It's a great talent, but I also have a house-full of paper toys...ALL of which are extremely important to him.

A month or so ago, our wonderful neighbor, Karen, gave Jude the best surprise ever - Tinkertoys.  He spent hours in his room figuring out exactly what each piece did - and by the third day of owning them, he rolled this out of his bedroom:

"It's one of those things that can pick up dirt - but it's like a car one."

Smarty pants.

2 comments:

Deon said...

Remind me again of how old that kid is? 35? Good grief, woman, you have a child prodigy on your hands, and I'm not joking!

Lynsey Sleeps said...

Im loving your blog toooooo!!! Im now following both of them so I can stay updated on everything!!

Lynse