Sunday, October 09, 2011

Halloween is Coming....



I was discussing ghosts again today with my in-laws, and my sister in law, Marci, mentioned that she hates Halloween.  I was sure that my husband was the only Anti-Halloween in the world, but it is starting to appear that people actually HATE halloween....

I definitely have my favorite holidays:  Christmas, Birthday, 4th of July, Casimir Pulaski Day, Flag Day etc.  I then have a few non favorites like: New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, National Left Hander's Day....you know - all the unimportant ones.  BUT, I didn't know that people actually detested anything and everything that had to with a celebration of sorts.  I personally think Halloween is fun, but apparently there are those out there who find the holiday horrid.  

Sissies. 

It's just because you're afraid of the dark - right?  I'm pretty sure that's my husband's root of all H alloween hatred.  One hundred percent FEAR.

However, if you're a local - and love a little Halloween Fun - you have to check this out:

CLICK HERE

It's our favorite thing to do with the kids on Halloween....AND it's free.  Even Halloween Haters enjoy this special little treat. And your kids will thank you for it - promise!


BDEM:  Church, hands down.  I left today feeling uplifted on so many levels.  I think to be even more specific, I'd have to say my husband's testimony was my absolute favorite.  He is so strong, so kind and so loving to his family - I am such a lucky, lucky lady.  


No comments: