Monday, March 12, 2012

From AZ

I'm actually on a computer tonight, which is a fantastic feeling. As I've mentioned in the past, phone blogging just isn't all it is cracked up to be. We are leaving our kids with some of our favorite people in the world, and the greatest thing about that is the fact that we actually get to see them! After a much-better-than-yesterday day of driving, we arrived at a warm and welcoming home. We were served a delicious homemade meal, and couldn't feel more comfortable in our environment. The kids are in warm-weather-heaven, and are so happy to be here, so we don't feel TOO guilty about leaving them here.

We take off early tomorrow morning, but I just wanted to thank our wonderful family for being so willing and EXCITED to take our kids. You guys truly are amazing - thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

BDEM: I want to go and join it...so I'll sign off. Adults only are chatting in the kitchen!

Water: I'm totally skipping this for the next week - - one less thing to phone blog!

1 comment:

Deon said...

I hope you and Rob have the time of your lives! It sure sounds like your kids are going to be living the high life, so you two should too! But in Hawaii. Where there are beaches. And luaus. And exotic flowers. And warm ocean waves. I know it must be difficult to sacrifice like that, but you can do it! I just know you can!